1. Brain dump – just get it all out on paper, all the shit you’re trying to get done
2. Group them – who am I doing this for? Or, what needs am I trying to meet?
3. Work out which ones matter (and stop doing the ones that don’t)
4. Do them.
Quotes from Guy Ferdman at Satori Prime.
- Be clear and concise about your goals. Know the details
Feed the brain the images of what you want to produce
- Productivity doesn’t bring happiness. Know what you should be working on, and being effective rather than productive, brings success.